Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Eventful Yoga Session

Ryan wasn't so eager to stick around when mom pulled out the camera.

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to gear up for the upcoming Drill season. I've been trying to run a little more, and have been stretching a lot. So, the other day, I came upon some yoga video podcasts on iTunes. I thought, why not? Some were good...some not so much. As I was finishing up one of the sessions, I heard somebody join me. It seems that Nathan just couldn't resist. It wasn't too much longer when Ryan wanted to be let in on the fun. For a few minutes there, we were all doing downward dog, and all of that good stuff together. I love those little guys. They keep me smiling, and they are so darn cute! All of that quiet meditation you are supposed to be feeling at that point of the session kind of evaporated into bursts of laughter. It was a really unique and unexpected place to make a memory with my brothers, but we had a lot of fun. Note: Sorry about the picture, my mom did say that it looked like more of a crime scene than an activity:) Loves XOXO

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Holy cow. Nathan looks so big in that picture. Seriously can't wait to see you guys.