Sunday, October 19, 2008

1 Whole Year

Snow Fun if ya know what I mean:) Don't ask...


Mom and I at Universal :)

Art City Days... It was late... again, don't ask :)

My girlies at EFY :)

Looking back I just realized that it's been about a year since I started this blog. I've loved it. It's been kind of a journal... just one I could share with everybody I know. Sometimes I can't believe how fast time passes and all the amazing things that could be crammed into one year.
Some of the highlights... and other random hilarious events have included:
-Meeting Benji Schwimmer
-Saying goodbye to Lauren :(
-Going to Newport... yes I still need to blog about this:)
-Everything and anything related to Drill
-Watching my own little sis at Stadium of Fire
-Singing in General Conference
-...and so much more!

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

You also happen to pack more into a year than the average teenage girl! Way to live life to the fullest, Meg! I'm fortunate enought to say you've been a part of my past year :)

Tahiti Chick said...

Fun pictures girl! I need some of them even if I do look ugly in them ;) LOVE YOU MEG!!!