Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Crazy Week!

It's been a wild week. I finished all Pre-Cal and Honor's English Tests this week, and I'm getting ready for finals next week. (AARRRG! END OF TERM!) Anyway, it's been Make-a-Wish this week. This year SHS is working to raise money for a little girl. I don't exactly remember what she has, but she is the third girl in her family to receive a wish. (Sad!) At the assembly on Friday, I got the oppurtunity (with a bunch of other girls) to cut my hair and donate it to "Locks of Love." I donated about 8 inches and after we styled it I had lost about 11 inches. I missed my hair until I heard the little kids at the assemblies talking about their lives and their wishes. (It was SO worth it!)
That night we went to the baptism of a former Drill girl. She was completely glowing! It was so awesome to see the whole Drill Team supporting her. I'm so proud of you Cameron! By the end of the baptism, the football game had already started. We raced to the high school, and got ready. We didn't really feel like performing hip hop after such a beautiful baptism. It was our best run through, and we play again on Tuesday (AAAARRRGGGH!) We finished out the night at Bre's house watching Transformers and eating Two Jack's breadsticks! (That's the Drill Team for ya!)
Sadies was on Saturday, and I had so much fun!

1 comment:

Kbsters said...

Megan my love! I miss you so much too! Sounds like you're having a blast though! I'm so happy for you. I was in Springville the other day and I wanted to drop by your place and say hi... but I wasn't sure that you'd be home... and I was kinda in a huge hurry. But I get home November 20, for thanksgiving break. We HAVE to play then ok? Mucho love!

Kristin