Thursday, October 25, 2007

Please Pray for Southern California

Everybody please include the fires of San Diego in your prayers! As you can see from the news, plenty of people could use them. About a billion dollars of damage has been done and thousands of people have been displaced. I'm going to try and find some links where you can help the victims this weekend and post them on this blog. We recieved great news today, all of our family and friends in Southern California have been able to return to their houses. All of them are still standing, even though some of their neighbors houses were destroyed. My heart goes out to all of those people!

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Meg-I am so glad that you started a blog. Sometimes we feel like we miss out on so much living so far away. I am definitely addicted to blogging. I am glad that I will be able to see what is going on in your life. By the way love the new hair and what a great cause. I don't think my hair has ever been long enough to be able to do that. Anyway, love you.