Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousins!








#1. Best Buddies:)
Ryan: "I miss Drew":)

#2. Saving the world from chaos...or creating it?

#3. Isn't he cute?

#4. Audrey was our little hairdresser:)

#5. Drew's first haircut:)

From the 4th of July up until this last week we've had our cousins in town! From sleepovers, to movies, to the Children's Museum, it's been a blast! It was so sad to see them go home, and we can't wait to see them again:) I wanted to post some of the things we did individually, because they are such funny stories, but here are some pictures we took throughout the week of different things.

6 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

Aw! I love your cousins! :D

Britanee Walker said...

that's so fun! i didn't even know they were here! seriously, i really gotta go to more family things. glad everyone had fun!

Ashlee said...

Oh I miss them! I love little cousins-they're so cute together!

The Dobrons said...

Awe! I love cousin get togethers! Those are such great memories you are creating! And that's Gavin below?!? He totally got a haircut?! Awe-he's getting so big already!

Shannon and Andrew said...

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to be with you guys. (was the so a little too much or can you sense my enthusiasm) I am glad we got to spend so much time together. I really enjoying being with you.

Michelle said...

Those little guys are so cute! I love the 4th cause it seems like we always seem to get together with everyone - so much fun! It will always be a Grandma Law holiday to me...it's great!