Thursday, July 3, 2008

Precision Dance Camp:)





So last week, the Drill team got to have a personal dance camp with some members of the BYU Cougarettes. We had an absolute blast, and we learned a lot. Over the course of 3 days, we learned 5 routines, and went through a series of classes ranging from leaps to ballet. On Saturday, we had Kneader's cater lunch... (Can you say yum!?) The whole week was full of team bonding and lots and lots of HARD WORK! I won the "Most Hardworking" at the end of the week, and even though it was just a little slip of paper, we were all so tired that I took a ridiculous amount of joy from it:) I'm still trying to figure out how to put home videos onto my blog to show some of the routines we learned, so if anybody knows how please help me out:)

4 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

You do have some fun experiences. I bet you were the hardest worker. You always amaze me.

Parkside View said...

I have enjoyed looking back over some of the things you have done, and you definately make the most of every experience afforded you. I'm sure Girl's Camp was no exception. I'll be looking forward to your post on that to see how all of your planning as YCL came off!

Hugs,
Amber

Tahiti Chick said...

Meg=hard worker. HardEST worker. I don't think that anyone works harder. In existence, or in the universe. Ever. That's it. You're the best. Congratulations.


:)

keilani said...

megan megan megan!!!!! okay, we need to have a cd party, because you have some amazing songs!!!!! seriously. love the narnia one.

i have a few good ones. I'll burn you some cds. :)