Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just thought I'd let you know...





MY COUSIN WON A GOLD MEDAL ON SUNDAY!!! Yes, that's right, my cousin, and now that I look at it, there's at least three of you related to him too. haha Our whole family got together to watch Rich Lambourne lead the U.S. Men's Volleyball Team to their first gold in twenty years! It was so amazing to watch someone we all love reach the top of their game (literally.) We love you Rich and we're so proud of you! Here also is a really cool commercial Rich did for Johnson and Johnson thanking his mom. We love you Anne:)

3 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i thought that was so cool that a relative was playing in the Olympics!! I used it and definitely did some name dropping :) Good job Lambourne!

Tahiti Chick said...

It counts for something that I have a best friend with a cousin with a gold medal doesn't it?

Parkside View said...

That's totally cool! Now that you mention it, I could discern some family resemblance.