Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Homecoming Week!!!



Okay, so here they come... the long awaited pictures of Homecoming Week! I love Homecoming (aside from the early mornings every day for Drill), and here were some of the highlights. :)Enjoy
By the way, the theme this year was "A Hero's Homecoming"
A lot of the captions are directed at Lauren, but just for explanation's sake...
This year the S was lit by sending a pitchfork down on a zip line thingy. It was really cool!
We won our football game against Provo 21-51! Crazy stuff!!! The game was great, and this year is Mrs. A's 25th year as Drill Advisor, so we got to celebrate with her which was a lot of fun:)
I didn't get any good pictures of Royalty. (Meggie Savage(4), Callie Gandolph(3), Taylor Steed(2), Emily Eager(1), and Queen: Emily Young) All of which I LOVE!
The dance was way fun... even though the pictures weren't organized so much and half of the date was spent in line for the pics. Oh well:) We had a blast!!!!
Go SHS!!

3 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

Megan! I love you!

Anyway.

Thanks for blogging. I check your blog everyday and I love seeing your pictures. As far as homecoming goes... who woulda thunk that this years smashing of the car actually meant something eh? And that picture of Ben is great (it being the first time I've seen a picture of him after his haircut.... :P) And you look terribly bootiful in your prettyful dress and so does Lyse of course and oh my goodness I just love both of you guys!

Shannon and Andrew said...

You look great in those pics. Looks like a fun week. It makes me miss high school just a little.

Parkside View said...

The post was well worth the wait! What an exciting Homecomming and you and Chalyse both looked stunning for the dance!