Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanksgiving

Pedicures with the girls :)
Contrary to thought... this is not child abuse... just an innocent haircut :)
THE REAL DEAL!!!!
Maddy!  You are so pretty :)

Okay, yes, I am very guilty, but it's been super crazy!  I love Christmas Break, and I'm hoping I can catch up on the rest of the year's events, before December 31st.  Thanksgiving in Temecula was awesome!  We spent about a week staying at Shannon and Andrew's and we had a blast!  In a week's time, Maddy got baptized (holy cow, time passes too fast), we got to have Thanksgiving together, the girls did some shopping on Black Friday, and just about everybody got sick.  Some other highlights of the crazy trip included movie marathons, Rich got to play show and tell with his medal, Gavin's first haircut, and a crazy Turkey Bowl that left Dan and Andrew limping for the rest of the week.  The girls went for pedicures on Friday.  I asked the lady doing my feet to not file my feet.  (I need the callouses for dance)... she misunderstand, and it took me about 20 minutes into the callous REMOVAL treatment to figure out what she was doing.  ...And yes, I did get to pay extra for it, because she didn't understand my English.  haha I guess it's just one of those things you have to laugh off.  Wow!  Can't wait for Thanksgiving next year :)


2 comments:

Parkside View said...

I just wish I had an excuse (or reasoable application) for the callouses on my feet!

I love the picture of Ryan getting a haircut!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

Your mom has the patience of a saint when it comes to little kids' haircuts (speaking from experience from Cade's last trip to your house...)