Friday, March 21, 2008

Jr. D'Velles:)

For the past two weeks the D'Velles have held a mini Drill Team Clinic. I got to teach Aubrey's group. Our little number was to a High School Musical Medley, so the little girls got to have basketballs. It was a little crazy, but we all had such a blast! My girls were so good (for the most part:). It was so good to be able to go back to teaching dance for a while. I really love it! Last night the girls all got to perform in front of their parents in the same show as us. It was really sad, because it was one of our last performances as a team. Gracie also performed with the Hannah Montana group. I'm so sad, because we would have had pictures, but Em took the camera with her to St. George.:( Oh well... I am going to post a video of the D'Males (a bunch of Senior Boys mimicking us.) It's pretty hilarious. I'll also post one of our hip hops. (I should be in the back right corner) xoxo: meg:)

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Dang that Emily. I would of love to have seen some pics of that. So fun for Aubrey and Gracie. I wish Maddy could of been there too. See you soon.