Saturday, March 8, 2008

Life comes at 'cha fast!

This morning (yes, Saturday) I was at school at 8 a.m.  No, I wasn't being crazy with the Drill team, or even going on a class trip.  By some insane idea in my mind, I decided to intentionally put myself through 4 straight hours of ACT Prep.  I learned about pronoun antecedents and the area formula for a trapezoid.  I learned that 23% of my math questions will come from Pre-Calculus classes.  (woo-hoo!), and I also learned that cell phones are considered a prohibited calculator during the ACT. (Thank you, Captain Obvious!)  I have a b'zillion hand-outs, websites, and books to check out in the next few weeks.  Get this, I will be taking the ACT the day we leave for Spring Break to California.  This should be interesting... The ACT always seemed like such a future event, and it's weird to finally be prepping for it.  I guess it's true... Life comes at 'cha fast! 

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

You are seriously getting so old. You were only 6 when Andrew and I married. I can't believe how fast time passes or what occurs during that space of time. Good Luck on your ACTs and we are sooooo exicted to see you. Love you