Sunday, March 30, 2008

Preference:)

My "Cinderella" Dress:)

Don't worry Em...only a few more years:)

Awww...Precious!
How cute!...and that's us WITH our heels on!


Preference was this last Friday night. We had an absolute BLAST! I took my friend Geoff, and we doubled with Lauren and Ben. Lauren had her eyes dilated at an eye appointment the day before, and something went wrong, because they were still dilated 5 or 6 hours before we were supposed to get the guys. Luckily, a nap did it for her, and she was feeling better in time for a great night! Her sister, Brooke, took some more candid pictures of the night for us when we were at her house. I wish I had some of those, but for now I only have our pictures. We went to Ottavio's for dinner, and there was even an accordion player to add to the ambiance:) We then headed to the dance, and had to so much fun, and then went to Lauren's house for dessert. It was such a fun night!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

megan,
you look so pretty! it sounds like you had a fun night!!! i can't believe how time flies...i still remember when you were a cute little girl - now you're a beautiful young woman :)
love ya!
-michelle

Shannon and Andrew said...

You look absolutely GORGEOUS. Seriously, where does the time go..Didn' I just go to prom last week. Hello I have three oops, four kids now.