Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, so my cousin Britanee tagged me, so here goes:

2 Names You go by: Meg and Megan
2 Things You're Wearing Right Now: Sweatshirt and Sweatpants (I know... so gorgeous:)
2 Things I Have in my Relationship: ....um....yeah, no relationship right now.
2 Of My Favorite Things To Do: DANCE! and Write
2 Things You Did Last Night: Went to the Dance Co. Concert and shopped for Last Chance
2 People You Last Talked To: Mom and Lauren
2 Things You're Doing Tomorrow: Going to church, and hopefully taking a nap!
2 Longest Car Rides: Utah to California and Utah to Colorado? (I haven't been out of the Western U.S. yet!)
2 Favorite Holidays: 4th of July (Apparently that's a popular one!) and Thanksgiving... can I cheat? I really love Christmas too!
2 Favorite Drinks: Chocolate milkshakes:) and Sonic's Lemon Berry Slush
2 Favorite Foods: Italian and ANYTHING chocolate!
2 Places You'd Rather Be Right Now: In my bed... on vacation:)
I tag-- Keilani, Shannon, and Kristin!

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Okay...where are the pictures from the dance.