Thursday, May 1, 2008

SHS Dance Co.

This last Monday, Dance Company try-outs were held at the school. I'm really excited to say that I made it, and I am really looking forward to Dance Company this next year. I already know what you are thinking... It's true I'm a mad woman. I'm a little addicted to Dance, but there are a few critical differences between the two that make me really excited to be doing both. 1st of all Dance Co. is more artsy (if you will) where Drill is sports aspect of Dance. Dance Co. doesn't compete, but we get chances to choreograph, learn from guests, attend dance performances elsewhere, and so on. It's been a long time since I've been able to dance modern and contemporary since Drill doesn't really do that. I'm so so so excited! Hope you guys can make it out to one of Dance Co.'s shows next year:)

No comments: