Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Glenn Beck talks about President Hinckley

Hey guys.

It's clear that their has been a huge wave of love outpouring in the community for President Hinckley. While browsing around, I have found a number of touching tributes to him and thought I would share.
FM 100 put together a wonderful musical tribute that I can't upload yet, so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you check it out on their website (FM100.com)
There is also a link to "The Cane Wave Tribute Blog" on my Friends and Family List.
Finally, Glenn Beck did this awesome piece on President Hinckley recently and I really wanted to share it with you. It's very emotional I must warn you, and it just goes to show how many people the Prophet touched in his lifetime. I am so excited for the new Presidency. Remember to keep them in your prayers!

XOXO: meg:)

p.s. Sorry about the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Remember to scroll down and and pause it on the ipod.

No comments: