Tuesday, January 29, 2008

President Hinckley:)


I have some great pictures of Aubrey, Nate, and Ryan sledding and at Nate's Star Wars Party, but since I can't get those up right now, I just wanted to post about President Hinckley for a minute.  We were so sad to see him go, but are so happy that he is finally with his wife again.  When we found out on Sunday night, it was only a few minutes until the whole world seemed to know.  I turned on my cell phone and had already missed 9 texts from people.  The texts were a bunch of forwards saying thank you to him for his great life and also asking that everybody wear church clothes to school to honor him.  It was overwhelming at school the next day to see half of the studentbody dressed up.  It's no question that he was loved.  We will miss him, and will never forget his great sense of humor and love for the people of the church.  

No comments: