Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ah! I'm Blonde!

For quite some time, I've been getting sick of my hair. It's been one length and the same natural color for the last 5 years. So, I decided with all of the transitions that are occurring in my life anyway, why not switch up my hair a little bit. We layered it and put some blonde highlights in it. I have to admit that when I first saw it in the mirror, I was a little shocked and scared, because I definitely wasn't used to seeing that much blonde. However, I really like it now. I don't really have a good picture of it for the moment, so you'll just have to wait in suspense until I get it up:)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

OH! I'm happy for you and can't wait to see pictures!!! Going blonde is always a little scary...

Shannon and Andrew said...

I have seen your hair and it is dang cute.