Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where Should We Park the Car?


Every year, the Drill Team has a yard sale to help raise funds for our Drill accounts. My family and friends are always really great about giving me their D.I. pile to sell, but this year, they really went over and beyond! We were all ready for the yard sale, but it got canceled due to a crazy rain storm. So instead of getting rid of a garage full of junk on June 7th, we get to wait until the rescheduled date (August 16th or so...) I am going to have to say that this year will probably be the most unique I'll ever get as far as items go. There are some really great pictures of these hand chairs that the Parsons gave me to sale. My mom thinks they would go great in a dorm room, while Nate would rather just keep one for his bedroom. While I want nothing more than to just get rid of everything, it would be kind of a hysterical way to ask a guy to a dance. My mom, bless her heart, couldn't take it anymore, and made it her Saturday project to get the garage cleaned out before we got back from Youth Conference. So if you happen to be in town in August... or have some insane desire to pick up a hand chair, just let me know:)

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Okay so that chair reminds me of the one in Arrested Development. Buster loves it in his room...Any fans of Arrested Development. I LOVE that show.