Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're Gonna Party Like it's 1999!



Lauren left this last Thursday (yes, on her 17th birthday) for Tahiti. In case you haven't read previous posts, here's an update. Lauren is my bestest buddy, and she decided to go with her parents who were recently called as Mission Presidents for the Papeete Tahiti Mission. We decided that she absolutely couldn't leave until we had a party for her, so last Tuesday a bunch of friends met us at the park to hang and have ice cream. We had a blast playing games, signing a t-shirt for Lauren, listening to music, and just chatting. As I said at the party, the pictures in the slideshow have numbers for any of you that want copies of them. It was a blast. By the way, I have somebody's pan, so PLEASE call me if you are looking for it!

3 comments:

keilani said...

Hey, this is Nani. SO..... do i have to look dead in every picture? Am i least photogenic person on the planet or what??? Anyway... love your blog. I don't really get a chance to tell you that often. It's just amazing!!

Tahiti Chick said...

:) Well, whatever Keilani says, at least I'm a sexy beast in all these pictures. Miss ya.

Shannon and Andrew said...

I am sooo sorry. That is such a bummer when your bestest buddy leaves for such a long time.