Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AH!!! Golden Birthday :)


So for years I've heard that the official term, for when you turn the same number as the date of your birthday, is called your "golden birthday". So this year when Emily and I said, "Oh hey, it's our golden birthdays." We all got the same response... "You guys aren't turning 50." Anyway, but I love the birthday week:) It's great to share something like that with my sisters, and it's a fun thing for the entire family to look forward to. This year mom made lunch for my friends and I to come home to. We had a lot of fun just chatting, and eating YUMMY food. We also had the family party on the Sunday before my birthday. Because I am so terrible at getting thank you notes out, I will both apologize and thank everybody who deserves one. Thank you guys for all of the sweet gifts, and just being there. I love you guys:)

5 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

I don't get one of those until I'm 26 :) Nice pictures. Keep them coming. Please. Happy Birthday and I love your freaking guts. :)

Tahiti Chick said...

Oh... one more... correction: Lyse likes ALL food. Mixed. Together. Yes.

Shannon and Andrew said...

You look so beautiful in those pictures. I love how you did your hair. You guys look like you had a great time. I sure missed being there. I will reiterate what Tahiti chick said I love your freaking guts.

Parkside View said...

I love your freaking guts too!

Michelle said...

How fun to have birthdays with your sisters - you guys are so adorable...You also have an awesome mom - I know she always makes the big birthday week special!