Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wearing Grandpa's Tie:)



Last night Springville played Toelle and won!!! However, last night was really great for me as a drill-teamer especially. The dance we performed at half-time was a dance routine choreographed by the BYU Cougarettes. We decided it would be cute to wear over-sized dress shirts and ties with our dance pants. So, last night I got to wear Grandpa's tie. It was a little way to remember him, but it was a GREAT performance for us as a team, and I know that he was watching. Yeah, only grandpa would wear a tie that combined Tabasco and golf, but I loved it. It was definitely a performance that I won't forget any time soon!



5 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

That is an awesome tie!

Tahiti Chick said...

That is such an awesome experience. You'll always remember that. How neat. Just got back from island hopping. I'll call you tomorrow. Loves you bunches!

Tahiti Chick said...

Oh, and that's a freaking sweet video also.

Michelle said...

Cute pictures Megan - I love that you wore your grandpa's tie - I'm sure he did too!

Love ya!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Granpa sure had a style of his own. I loved it.