Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Heart of Autumn :)


I once had a quote that I loved that had to do with the heart of autumn bursting and creating all of the beautiful colors on the trees. I've always loved autumn, and I love driving to see the leaves. (It's one of my favorite parts of the season) So this last week we drove up to Hobble Creek on Sunday, and then up to Aspen Grove and Sundance for Family Night on Monday. Some of the pictures are behind car windows, but Lauren I just don't want you to forget how pretty it is here so you'll come back someday:) Here were some of my favorites:)

3 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

Aw tanks... not gonna lie looking at those pictures makes me teary eyed :( I miss autumn muchos. And those pictures are definitely the bomb dot com. Wuv you!!

The Dobrons said...

Ahh I WISH I was there to see it in person!

Michelle said...

I LOVE our mountains in the fall - for sure my favorite!