Monday, January 14, 2008

Love Songs:)

I found this great website on a friend's blog. It's called myflashfetish.com. It's a site where you can get a pseudo ipod for your blog. I've put a few songs that I love. I probably should get some "love songs" on there since Valentine's is coming up. Right now, I'm sure at least half of them are break-up songs.:) Oh well! "I'm rubber, you're glue" is a song by Chelsea Williams. We saw her perform at Universal City Walk in California, so totally check out that song. I'm a little addicted to it. Don't freak out though, and click on the ipod a million times. It takes a second for the songs to load and then it plays. Enjoy!
p.s. I don't know if I passed finals, but I survived them. I got the state certification for my computer class by 1.4%! I'm pretty sure though that my lowest grade came out to be an A-. It's a miracle! Hope you guys are all doing so good.
xoxo-meg:)

No comments: