Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a Month!


Wow! It's sad to think that the only time I have to blog is right before end-of-term! Ha! You're right! I don't have time. What I should be doing is studying, but I've been marathon studying for like the last 36 hours, minus church. It's been a wild last month, and I wanted to update you guys. December has been filled with many things to be grateful for. This last month a new cousin was added to our family, Gavin Thomas Dixon. (Check out Shannon's blog to see the adorable pictures.) Christmas was so fun. It was two straight weeks of sleeping in, eating junk, and hanging out with friends and family. And then (duh-duh-duh!) reality hit and school started again. For the life of me, I can't figure out why we couldn't just finish up finals BEFORE we left for Christmas. I take 3 out of 5 of them tomorrow, and I'm only honestly ready for like 1 and a half of them. D'Velles are participating in an invitational this weekend, so it's "big time, crunch time" as Mrs. A would say. Life's unbearably busy, but there's so much to be grateful for. This picture is of Ryan after nursery today. He had a cute little hat that said, "I am a child of God." When I get more time, I'll fill you in about the rest of everything.:)~meg:)

4 comments:

Megan Conrad said...

comment to anybody reading my blog...Yes, I know it's sideways....I'll come back from stupidland after finals.
~meg:)

keilani said...

Cute Cute!!!! Okay, I love your blog! It's so awesome! (I hadn't had a chance to read it yet, so I've just had the pleasure of experiencing the awesome-ness of it all.)

You're an amazing writer! What skills.

Speaking of skills, or lack thereof... I just posted our 'carp' thing. You'll have to check it out.

keilani said...

stupidland... i like it. It's terribly fitting... as a matter of fact, i can think of a few people who never leave there...

keilani said...

techo-tard is back, and she's brought a stupid question with her!!!! how do i add a friends list like you have?